Post Name :UP Property Registration,यूपी सम्पत्ति एवं विवाह पंजीकरण
Short Information :UP Property Registration,,This scheme has been launched by UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji. The online process is started by this government on the official website of Stamp and Registration Department. Through this online facility, the people of the state can easily get their property and marriage registry. For the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, many types of online services, real estate registration, marriage registration, free certificates, certified copies are available.
UP Property Registration
In this scheme, according to the Indian Stamp Act, the prescribed stamp duty of the papers is also charged. Stamp duty is a major source of revenue for the Uttar Pradesh government. The citizens of Uttar Pradesh can also prepare the papers themselves through the website of IGRSUP, application for these services can be paid through their nearest public service centers. For all the information related to this post, complete the post.
Five Features of UP Property Registration
- Online property search facility
- full description of the property
- Nivesh Mitra Website for Industrial Property Registration
- online application facility
- Appointment facility for property registration
Purpose of Property Registration Portal
- With the introduction of this online facility, the time of the citizens of UP will also be saved.
- Through this portal, all the facilities of the Stamp and Registration Department have to be made available online to the citizens of the state.
- You can easily register by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department.
- To promote transparency between the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the citizens.
- Earlier people had to make rounds of government offices to get their property registered, but now people are sitting at home through internet.
List of Registration Circles in Uttar Pradesh under Registration Act
Following is the list of registration circles under the Registration Act in Uttar Pradesh such as Bareilly, Moradabad, Sitapur, Aligarh, Agra, Jhansi, Chitrakoot Azamgarh, Allahabad Faizapur, Saharanpur, Mirzapur, , Kanpur, Meerut, Varanasi Gautam Budh Model, Devipatan Lucknow Gorakhpur Basti etc.
IGRSUP UP Marriage Registration
This scheme is making UP marriage registration facility available online. And getting it made available on the official website of Stamp and Registration Department. According to the marriage registration process, before the ticket department provides the marriage registration certificate to the married couples, the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can easily get the registration done on the official website and can also do the marriage verification along with it. All the services can be availed easily.
UP Marriage Registration
Under this scheme, any bride and groom of UP state can apply for UP marriage certificate online by paying the application fee through net banking. In this marriage certificate, complete details of husband and wife will be included, father’s name, mother’s name, date of marriage, etc. Now people will not have to go to the departments for marriage certificate, by visiting the official website of Stamp and Registration Department, online UP Marriage Registration Form People can get their marriage certificate very easily by filling it.
IGRSUP UP PROPERTY REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Applicant should be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Identity Cards of Witnesses
Copy of online application form
passport size photograph of the applicant
- mobile number
- Identity card of the beneficiary who sold and bought the property
- residence certificate
- land papers
How to Apply for IGRSUP UP Property Registration
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of ‘Online Property Registration’.
- Click on this option As soon as you click on this option, the property registration form will open in front of you.
- After filling all the information asked in the registration form like district tehsil, mobile number, password etc., click on the proceed section.
- After successful registration you will get an application number. Keep this application safe for future. Now proceed to the next step.
- After this you have to login, this login was given to you
- You will have to do through the application number and the password created by you and all the further information will have to be filled correctly and finally submit.
UP Marriage Registration Documents
- Aadhar card of husband and wife
- identity card
- residence certificate
- couple photo
- Passport size photo of husband and wife
- mobile number
- age certificate
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
How to apply for marriage registration on Stamp and Registration Department?
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of IGRSUP.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Online Marriage Registration under Citizen Online Service, click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, now provide all the information asked for further and proceed.
- After this the marriage registration form will open in front of you.
Fill all the information asked in the form in all the ways as well as upload the documents and finally click on the submit button.
- In this way you can easily do UP marriage registration.
|Property Registration||Click Here|
|Marriage Registration||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|