Post Name : SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022
Short Information : Staff Selection Commission SSC has released the advertisement for Combined Graduate Level CGL 2021 Exam. Those Candidate Are Enrolled in CGL 2021 Recruitment and Have Any Mistake in Application Form Kindly Correct It. SSC CGL Modification Form Are Available Now.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022
The Tier-1 Exam for SSC CGL 2022 will be conducted from 11th April 2022 to 21st April 2022 in multiple shifts across the country. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination is one of the popular exams in India conducted for recruiting eligible candidates for the Group B & C posts. All the candidates who have successfully submitted their applications for SSC CGL 2022 are now preparing to appear in the SSC CGL Tier-1 Online Exam and waiting for their Tier 1 admit card. Do check all the details including city, centre, exam time and admit card link from the below article once released officially.
- Application Begin : 23/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 23/01/2022 upto 11:30 PM Only
- Online Fee Payment Last Date : 25/01/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date : 27/01/2022
- Correction Date : 28/01/2022 to 01/02/2022
- Exam Date Tier I : 11-21 April 2022
- Admit Card Available : 25/03/2022
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Charge First Time : 200/-
- Correction Charge Second Time : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode Submit Fee at State Bank of India Any Branches in India
SSC CGL 2021 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC CGL 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
How to download SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.inor directly download SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for Tier-1 Exam from the above region-wise table.
Step 2: On the homepage of SSC, click on “Admit Card” option appearing on the top. Click on the respective region you have applied for, you will be redirected to the regional website
Step 3: Click on the notification reading “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2021 (TO BE HELD from 11th April to 21st April 2022”
Step 4: Enter your Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password that was provided to you at the time of registration for SSC CGL Exam
Step 5: Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration
Step 6: Your SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022 will appear on your screen.
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the SSC CGL Hall Ticket.
Steps to Retrieve ID & Password
In case you forgot your Roll Number/Registration Number, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter your name as mentioned at the time of Registration for SSC CGL 2022.
- Now Enter your Father’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Select the preferred Area/City that you mentioned at the time of registration.
- A link will be sent to your registered email id or phone number. Follow the instructions and recover your id/password.
Download Admit Card (CR Region)
Download Admit Card (MPR Region)
Download Admit Card (Other Region)
Download Exam Notice
Q1. When will the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-I Exam be conducted?
Q2. When is SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2022 released?
Q3. How can I download the admit card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2022?
Q4. How can I download the SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card?
Q5. Is the SSC CGL 2022 exam Bilingual?