NEET PG Exam Date
NEET PG 2022 exam date is May 21, 2022. NEET PG 2022 form correction window is now open for all registered candidates to edit details like category, PwD status, etc., till April 7, 2022. Check NEET PG Form Correction
- As per the revised NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern, the question paper will have 200 questions divided into 3 parts- Part A (Pre-Clinical), Part B (Para-Clinical), and Part C (Clinical). Check NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam duration will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- As per NEET PG Marking Scheme, 4 marks will be awarded for correct answers and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
- NEET PG 2022 Syllabus comprises the subjects as per Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by MCI.
- NEET PG test-takers rated the 2021 exam as moderate with about 60% clinical questions and 40% one-liners and conceptual questions. Check NEET PG Paper Analysis
- To get a better understanding of important topics from the syllabus and the type of questions asked in the papers, you can download NEET PG Question Papers.
- The qualifying NEET PG Cut off percentile is expected to be 50, 45 & 40 for GN, GN-PwD & SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories respectively. Check NEET PG Cut off
important dates :
NEET PG Exam Date
What is NEET PG Exam? NEET PG is conducted once every year for admission to 19,953 MD seats, 10,821 MS seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats. Candidates need to hold an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to sit for the entrance test. It is mandatory to clear NEET PG Cut Off to be eligible for participation in the admission process.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Dates
|NEET PG Events||NEET PG Dates|
|NEET PG 2022 Application form release date||January 15, 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 application form last date||
March 25, 2022
|Last date to submit the fees for the Application Form||
March 25, 2022
|NEET PG 2022 Form Correction for all candidates||
March 29 to April 7, 2022
|Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images||
April 26 to 30, 2022
|NEET PG 2022 Admit Card Release date||
May 16, 2022
|NEET PG Exam Date||
May 21, 2022
|NEET PG 2022 Result date||
June 20, 2022
|NEET PG 2022 Counselling||To be out soon|
NEET PG Exam Date : Latest Updates
- As per directions of MCC, NBE has revised NEET PG 2021 Cut off with a reduction of 15 percentile for each category.
- The revised cut off percentile is 35 for the General category, 30 for UR-PwD, and 25 for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
- NBE will now publish the revised NEET PG 2021 Result on the official website based on the new qualifying percentiles.
- Also, Round 3 of NEET PG Counselling 2021 is ongoing and the seat allotment result for the same will be released soon.
NEET PG 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||NEET PG|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Validity of NEET PG||For the upcoming academic session only|
|Official website of NEET PG||nbe.edu.in/ natboard.edu.in|
|NEET PG Cut off percentile||UR – 50, SC/ST/OBC – 40, UR PwD – 45|
|Helpline Contact Details||
NEET PG Exam Date
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To fill NEET PG Application forms, you must fulfill the below-mentioned NEET PG eligibility criteria defined by NBE.
- Nationality: Indian citizens can apply for NEET PG 2022. Foreign Medical Graduates (Indian citizens or OCIs) who have passed the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) can also apply.
- Foreign Nationals: It is mandatory to have a temporary registration from the National Medical Commission (NMC) on payment of a nominal fee.
- Academic Qualification: It is mandatory to have a MBBS degree or MBBS pass certificate recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC)/ MCI.
- Internship: Apart from the MBBS degree, candidates must have completed an internship before July 31, 2022.
- MBBS Registration Certificate: It is mandatory to have a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the MCI (now NMC) or the State Medical Council.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to appear for NEET PG 2022 exam.NEET PG 2022 Registration Process
NEET PG 2022 Registration Process, Fees, and Documents
Every year around 1,70,000 candidates register for NEET PG exam. NEET PG registration is the first step in seeking admission to 10,000+ MS, 20,000+ MD, and 1000+ PG Diploma seats.
- NEET PG 2022 Registration was started by NBE on January 15, 2022 and the last date to fill the application forms is March 25, 2022.
- Candidates must follow the below-mentioned procedure to fill NEET PG Application form.
Create NEET PG Login ID
In the first step, you need to create your NEET PG login credentials by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official NBE website- nbe.edu.in and select NEET PG.
- Enter your basic details- name, gender, date of birth, email address, and contact number.
- After submitting, you will be provided with your NEET PG application ID and password.
Filling NEET PG Online Application Form
To fill the application form for NEET PG 2022, login again using the credentials generated in the above step. Fill in the below-mentioned details in NEET PG application form:
- Personal Details: Enter your gender, nationality, religion, age, details of ID proof, etc.
- Contact & Address Details: Add address details, alternate contact information, etc.
- Academic Details: MBBS degree/ provisional pass certificate details, Internship details.
- MCI MBBS Registration Details: MCI/ SMC registration certificate type, date, and number.
Schedule NEET PG 2022 Exam: Choose Test Center, Date, and Time
The next step involves scheduling NEET PG exam by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Select the exact test center location.
- Choose your preferred date and time of the exam.
Payment of NEET PG Application Fees
In the below table, the category-wise application fee for NEET PG 2022 is mentioned.
NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
As per NEET PG Exam Pattern 2022, the question paper will comprise 200 questions. Going through the latest exam pattern is an important aspect in developing a sound preparation strategy for the exam.
- Medium of NEET PG Exam: The question paper is only in the English language.
- Mode of Exam: NEET PG is conducted in online CBT mode at 255+ test centers located across major cities of India.
- Number of Questions: 200 MCQs. Non-MCQs are not asked in NEET PG exam.
- Number of Parts: 3 Parts- Pre-clinical (Part A), Para-clinical (Part B), and Clinical (Part C).
- NEET PG Marking Scheme: 4 marks are awarded for every right answer and there is a negative marking of 25% for incorrect answers. For unattempted questions, no marks are deducted.
- NEET PG Total Marks: The paper will be for a total of 800 marks.
- NEET PG Exam Duration: 3.30 hours (210 minutes). There is no sectional division of time.
- Subject-wise Division of Questions: There is no pre-defined division of questions between subjects. Tabulated below is the expected subject-wise division of questions for NEET PG 2022 exam:
|Section & Subject||Number of Questions (Expected)|
|Part A (Pre-Clinical)|
|Part B (Para-Clinical)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||15-20|
|Part C (Clinical)
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||30-36|
|Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||35-40|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||7-9|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||15-18|
NEET PG 2022 Syllabus
NEET PG Syllabus is based on the Graduate Medical Education Regulations that are issued by the Medical Council of India. NEET PG Syllabusgathbandhan includes mainly 14 different subjects divided into pre-clinical, para-clinical, and clinical.
|Pre-clinical||Anatomy Physiology Biochemistry|
|Para-clinical||Pathology Pharmacology Microbiology Forensic Medicine Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Psychiatry Obstetrics and Gynaecology Pediatrics Ophthalmology Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics, Anesthesia Medicine Dermatology And Venereology|